In order to ensure the safety of our staff, artists and customers we have put the following measures in place:
1. If you are experiencing COVID symptoms or are in close contact with someone who has COVID please do not come to a venue. If you miss an event that you already have a ticket for then we will refund you.
2. We will be asking our staff to wear masks, please wear a mask if you are able to. Spare masks will be available if you forget to bring one.
3. We have installed ‘Viruskiller’ UVC air filtration units throughout the venue. We will also be opening doors when possible to increase airflow. We have installed a large awning so people can sit comfortably outside when not watching bands providing shelter when needed.
4. We will be carrying out a deep clean regime that focuses on touch points between events. We will have additional staff carrying out cleaning on the evenings alongside hand sanitiser stations for your use.
5. Our staff will be regularly testing and we encourage customers to carry out lateral flow tests before attending an event at Exchange. As a venue we will not be adopting a passport system, but occasionally external promoters hiring the venue may choose to for their events. Please check event details for requirements.
6. Where possible we will be streaming events online for those who still feel uncomfortable attending events.
Please respect our staff and performers and be kind to them and one another.