EXCHANGE FEEDBACK AND COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
We want to provide an inclusive, safe and enjoyable space for everyone at Exchange. We are happy to say that we don’t receive a lot of complaints, but we would like to know if you were unhappy with any aspect of your experience of the venue. If you have any feedback, concerns, complaints or suggestions please email firstname.lastname@example.org, we take all complaints seriously.
- All emails are stored confidentially and will be dealt with by our HR Team.
- Please note that Exchange office staff work mostly Monday-Friday, and we are a small team, so someone will respond to your initial email as soon as possible.
- If you would prefer to speak to someone on the phone, (or an Easy Read version of this information) please specify, (and include a contact number in your initial email if relevant).
- Please include as much information as possible about the details of the complaint. If you don’t feel comfortable doing this, then please request that someone from the venue contacts you for more information and we will find the most appropriate way to engage with you.
- If your complaint is sensitive and you would prefer to speak to specifically a female or male member of staff about it, please also specify this in your message to us.
- If relevant, anonymous information from the complaint may be shared with other staff in order to provide best practice, and safety within our community. We will check with the person making the complaint before doing this.
- If the complaint relates to a matter of law or illegal activity, then we are obliged to inform the relevant authorities, though we will endeavour to inform the complainant before initiating this process.
- If you would like to see any of our policies and documents relating to Health and Safety, Accessibility or HR then please just ask in your email and we will share relevant information.
- If your complaint relates to Noise Complaints then we will respond after consultation with the Music Venues Trust, noise complaints can be sent directly to email@example.com where the relevant team will deal with your complaint in the appropriate manner.
- We take safeguarding issues very seriously. Our Bar Managers and several other members of staff have Personal Licences, issued by Bristol City Council. If you’d like more information on what this entails, please just ask.
If you would like more detailed information on any aspects of this procedure before submitting any feedback please just ask in your initial email. And if you have had a positive experience of Exchange or just a general suggestion, feel free to let us know about that as well!