In order to ensure the safety of our staff, artists and customers we have put the following measures in place:
1. If you are experiencing COVID symptoms or are in close contact with someone who has COVID please do not come to a venue. If you miss an event that you already have a ticket for then we will refund you.
2. Please wear a mask if you are able to. Spare masks will be available if you forget to bring one.
3. We have installed ‘Viruskiller’ UVC air filtration units throughout the venue. We will also be opening doors when possible to increase airflow. We have installed a large awning so people can sit comfortably outside when not watching bands providing shelter when needed.
4. We will have staff carrying out cleaning on the evenings alongside hand sanitiser stations for your use.
5. We encourage customers to carry out lateral flow tests before attending an event at Exchange.
Please respect our staff and performers and be kind to them and one another.