Exchange has an opening for a new full time bar manager to work alongside our current bar manager as a team to lead the bar staff.
You will also have the opportunity to work with a range of experienced sound engineers and gig promoters.
The ideal candidate will be;
- Available to work late nights and weekends
- Proactive at problem solving
- Experienced at managing rotas and calendars
- Passionate about running an efficient and fun bar
- Ensuring that the bar is operating safely and efficiently
- Opening and closing the premises
- Driving sales
- Delivering great customer service and handling customer feedback and queries
- Managing the team on shift and communicating with sound engineers/bar staff/security/promoters
- Upholding hygiene standards
- Staff training and leading by example
- Cellar management
Desirable but not essential;
- Experience repping shows
- Owning a personal licence
- Owning a UK driving licence
Starting Wage: 11.10 p/h
Please email any cv’s/expressions of interest to email@example.com, applications close 28/12/22
We encourage applications from people underrepresented within the music industry.